FARMINGDALE, N.Y. — For the past month, the golf world has been riding the high of seeing Tiger Woods win the Masters.
- DALLAS — Sung Kang was a teenager when his father started sending him from South Korea to North Texas in the winters and summers to work on his golf game.
- DALLAS — Brooks Koepka has won three majors since he last played at the Byron Nelson two years ago, before the tournament moved to a new links-style course south of downtown Dallas.
- John Daly has been approved to use a cart next week in the PGA Championship because of arthritis in his right knee that he says keeps him from walking more than six holes on the golf course.
- CHARLOTTE, N.C. — He was away from golf for two years, and his world ranking plummeted lower than it had been at any point in his career.
- WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump awarded golfer Tiger Woods the nation's highest civilian honor on Monday, describing the 43-year-old as a "true legend" who transformed golf and then fought through years of injury to return to the sport's summit.