LA QUINTA, Calif. – Si Woo Kim staked his claim to the presidency of the Pete Dye Fan Club on Sunday.
- Amelie and Alexandra Phung have had to wait almost a year to compete in the Drive, Chip and Putt National Championship. They earned their spot in the 80-player field, competing at the TPC River Highlands in 2019.
- After 24 years, the golf world will see a different side of Tiger Woods competing in this weekend’s PNC Championship in Orlando, Florida. As a father.
- Leading up to the 2020 Masters Tournament, Dustin Johnson kept saying he was playing the best golf of his career and reiterated the message anytime he was asked during tournament week. His recent results on the PGA Tour were another obvious sign the…
- Just a month ago, Dustin Johnson was holed up in a Las Vegas hotel room self-quarantining for 11 days after testing positive for COVID-19.
- Cameron Smith became the first golfer in the 84-year history of the Masters Tournament to shoot four rounds in the 60s at Augusta National Golf Club, and he still got lapped by five strokes.
- Two critical first-nine mistakes exposed Sungjae Im’s inexperience Sunday in the final round of the 2020 Masters. Otherwise, he enjoyed a brilliant debut.
- Neither his two children nor his mother were waiting just past the 18th green to enthusiastically embrace a revived, triumphant Masters champion as they were in 2019.
- Andy Ogletree ended his Masters Tournament just like he started: in a trio with Tiger Woods. Only this time, he was in Butler Cabin, not on the course, and being joined by champion Dustin Johnson.
- A top-10 finish and four straight rounds of 70 or less at Augusta National Golf Club would be enough to make most PGA Tour players ecstatic.