It’s been almost a year since Tiger Woods tied Sam Snead’s mark of 82 career PGA Tour victories. To be more precise, it’s been 355 days since Woods hoisted the trophy at the inaugural Zozo Championship.
- NORTH LAS VEGAS – Jason Kokrak sure didn’t look like a desperate, veteran journeyman in search of his first PGA Tour title in Sunday’s final round of the CJ Cup at Shadow Creek.
- It was a Sunday southpaw skirmish in the final round of the Dominion Energy Charity Classic and the man they call Lefty emerged victorious.
- Patrons who had tickets for the Masters Tournament and Augusta National Women’s Amateur will have exclusive online shopping access for Masters merchandise in early November.
- LAS VEGAS – On Tuesday of last week, Bryson DeChambeau’s one-week stay in America’s Playground got off to an unusual start when he was summoned to move back 40 yards on the TPC Summerlin range because his tee shots were clearing the fence protecting…
- NORTH LAS VEGAS – World No. 1 Dustin Johnson withdrew Tuesday from the CJ Cup at Shadow Creek after testing positive for COVID-19.
- NEWTOWN SQUARE, Pa. – Gary Player flew to Philadelphia for a three-day stay with his daughter that turned into six months. He came out to Aronimink Golf Club on Saturday, site of his 1962 PGA Championship victory, and met with the media as leaders…