Davis Love III thinks the Masters Tournament on a one-off basis in November could be a boost to the field of the RSM Classic, the PGA Tour event he hosts at the Sea Island Club in St. Simons Island, Ga.
- One day ago, PGA Tour veteran Charley Hoffman said that all the players on Tour were on board with the measures being put in place to address COVID-19 and restart the season on June 11.
- Players will be greeted with a new normal when the PGA Tour resumes play next month at the Charles Schwab Challenge in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Nevermind that the foursome of Rory McIlroy, Dustin Johnson, Rickie Fowler and Matthew Wolff are carrying their own bags and wearing shorts for this TaylorMade Driving Relief match. Under the “golf equipment and apparel” column, nothing screamed…
- The Memorial Tournament and three other professional golf events in Ohio have gone on the offensive by requesting that Gov. Mike DeWine lift or ease a ban on large gatherings and allow fans to attend their summer tournaments.
- Ken Venturi was one of the most successful amateurs in Masters history. Not only did he take low amateur in the 1956 Masters, he carried a four stroke lead into the final round over Cary Middlecoff.
- Mark Reinemann examined golf from nearly every angle during his time on the USGA Executive Committee from 2012 to 2019. Among other duties, he chaired the Rules of Golf and Amateur Status committees. Reinemann also served as Chairman of the Greater…