Par 5, 575 Yards
A slight draw off the tee sets up a chance to reach the par-5 green in two. Bunkers in front of the green often come into play.
Before it was Pink Dogwood, No. 2 was named Woodbine.
Significant changes since opening
- Fairway bunker shifted to right, 1999
- Tee moved back 20-25 yards, 1999
About the plant
- Deciduous, flowering tree
- Pink, biscuit-shaped blossoms from March to May
- Red berries in fall are a favorite of songbirds.
Where and how the plant grows
- Can grow 20 to 40 feet high and wide
- Shade tolerant
- Moist to dry, well-drained, acidic soil
- Moderately drought tolerant
- Propagation from seeds
- Sensitive to pests and diseases